Position Overview: Are you interested in making a footprint in the digital marketing industry? We are looking for a creative, motivated intern to join our expanding marketing team. You will be working with Senior Level team members on the launch and support of our new platform, Payverse (“Connectivity Unbounded”).
Our perfect intern has a variety of skills, provides both creative and analytical thinking, and will assist in taking our digital marketing campaigns to the next level. This position may be perfect for you if:
- You are passionate about digital marketing and comfortable providing strategic recommendations to your team members.
- You are experienced and proficient with different social media platforms and channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram).
- You love to write about a variety of subjects and can do so independently.
- You have an analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing.
- You have excellent organizational skills, can work independently or with a team, and can manage time-sensitive projects with many moving parts.
- You love to solve problems, and if you don’t know the answer, you’re not afraid todo the research or ask for assistance.
- You have excellent time management skills and can adjust to moving priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comfortable reporting to, and taking feedback from, senior management and C-level team.
- Optimize automation for the successful deployment of various marketing campaigns.
- Actively contribute to content strategy and development, including photos and video, across multiple channels (social media, website, blog posts, etc.).
- Utilize campaign measurement and monitoring tools to analyze results, report program successes/deficiencies, and recommend next steps.
- Actively measure campaign results and generate regular activity reports to continuously improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Strategize, create, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns to drive online presence and lead generation for a variety of company initiatives.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, SEO, and email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field, or currently enrolled in an accredited program with a 2021-2022 graduation date.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and PowerPoint (Webflow experience a bonus).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- 6-month position which can transition into a full-time role
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA or Remote | Part or Full-Time | Immigration Sponsorship Available