The primary role of a Relationship Manager is to ensure quality of service and performance targets are met. The position is instrumental in nurturing relationships to be strong revenue sources for the company, by developing a deep understanding of client relationship and business needs. Lead improvements to ensure client retention and revenue growth in quarterly/annual quota are attained and business strategies and objectives are achieved.Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to resolve complex inquiries. Possesses deep knowledge and understanding of industry concepts, practices, procedures, and guidelines. Performs a variety of tasks and reports to a leader. Must be sensitive to confidential matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales targets. Prepare QBRs via phone or in-person with top tier ISOs (includes building report cards); Setting and preparing monthly (and bi-weekly) sales report and targets showing Top Agents and MID count production.
- Manage continued relationship development by designing and successfully executing business plans and go-to-market strategies intended to grow our merchant processing portfolio through partner relationships; Land and expand: increase revenue-per-ISO rate by developing excellent working relationships with new and existing partners; Protect confidential and proprietary interests between company and clients.
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, and Product to identify service needs, solution implementations, service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Facilitate partner training on Payscout products and services as they are rolled out.
- Develop and implement methods and strategies for cross-selling to meet the needs of clients by means of identifying possible opportunities within a specific business model;Perform solution engineering initiatives to provide products and services consult and improve client’s business workflow.
- Design and successfully execute strategies that maintain the key focus of merchant retention, including effective strategic action and resolution of any issues leading to overall merchant satisfaction.
- Perform a variety of task and support as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.