EMV (Europay, MasterCard, Visa) smart chip technology is a payments industry evolution designed to help increase security, reduce fraud and enable the use of future value-added applications. It is built into payment instruments (cards, mobile phones, etc.) with embedded microprocessor chips that store and protect cardholder data.
Chip-enabled payments require an EMV-compliant processing terminal, and as of October 1, 2015 in the U.S., all liability for non-EMV protected breaches will be shifted to the merchant. If you haven’t yet upgraded to an EMV-enabled POS solution, our qualified agents will assist you through this important transition, and also work to save you money on transaction processing fees.
• Free EMV equipment upgrades
• Easy EMV installation
• Qualified statement analysis
• Month-to-month (no contract) processing
• No set-up, activation, cancellation, or termination fees
• Competitive transaction rates
• Approvals within 48 hours
• 24/7 technical support
• Certified and licensed local service agents