U.S. merchants now have the option of adding a surcharge to Visa and MasterCard credit card transactions. By adding a 3-or-4 % surcharge to customer purchases, you can lower and potentially eliminate your Visa and MasterCard transaction fees.
Breaking News: California has just been approved for surcharging. Download the Court Ruling Here.
Is it time for you to pass through your transaction processing fees? Your first step will be to learn whether your state is listed in the 41 states which are currently eligible.
Surcharge processing rates & fees:
1. FREE disclosure notices required by VISA and MasterCard
2. FREE credit card terminal with surcharge calculations required by VISA and MasterCard
3. FREE step-by-step guide on how to properly surcharge
4. FIXED processing fees to reduce / eliminate your credit card transaction costs
5. No set-up or activation fees
6. No cancellation or early termination fees
7. No annual or monthly statement fees
8. Approvals within 48 hours
9. 24/7 technical support
10. Visa/MC rate = 3.00% to 4.00% fixed / 3.00% to 4.00% customer surcharge*
* All proposed rates and fees provided by Payscout, Inc. are subject to credit approval.